Pages

Friday, September 25, 2009

Smile. New home.

Finally i get to really settle down.
and this are the pictures that i promised my friends to upload. =)
Mom and sis are going back to Malaysia tomorrow =( T.T
how much i hope i am small enough to just hide in their luggages.
Hmmm... i dun think my plan is going to work.
So i have to just slowly get use to my new life.

Well i m currently staying in a small town, Tufnell Park.


On the way bak home.


Slowly walking back to my Hostel.


My Room. Well i couldnt pick Colours for my walls, carpets and curtains. (green)
well if is me, i will definately have another colour haha.


What's this? My bed


A place where i study.

Full view.
They also provide a Mirror. How thoughtful of them

My bed light. With my bed =)
My toilet door. Shhhh. is a secret. hahah means i m not showing the inside of it. =)

knock knock anyone there?

Welcome to my Kitchen:

Place we sit down to watch tv and chat.


Tv,iron board & also soft board to put up notices.


Dining table =)


a place to cook: well not really for me. but for my flat mates.
Maybe i will learn one day.
another view of my kitchen.
I think that's abt it. maybe i will upload more next round.
honesty, i miss home, family, friends and food.

1 comment:

Jayden Ang said...

hahha..not bad...lah...ur room....yor..jealous leh