Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

London.


Pursuing my dreams.- Vogue
Randomly found this picture. =)

Going off to London soon. But there are still loads of ppl that i haven meet up with.
really Sorry. most of them i ffked.
cos this week loads of things came up.
(accommodation, packing and other small small stuff here and there)
that i have to settle it quick. So i din manage to make time for the outing.
Sorry =( T_T
Well i think i m going off to London, is for me to be a better person.
I hope I will grow and learn to be independent.
I really miss Malaysia there are loads of good memories here.
Family. Friends.Food. my bed. my pillow.

1 comment:

Jayden Ang said...

hey ean..jia you lo.when u r at london..i know u might feel paranoid again.but dont over stress.if necessary..go club as well..haha....release stress....meet soem leng zai ang moh at there..tall strong....ur vegetable right..haha