Pages

Friday, August 14, 2009

Things that i Need to PACk!

Hmm i dunno if i miss out anything?? or i m bringing Extra/unnecessary items??
PLS give me comments are suggestions!

1)Clothes & Shoes - I m Planning to Bring 50% of stuff in my closet! I think i Just wan to bring enough to survive and Buy the rest Overseas! =)..

2)Medicine and vitamins - maybe i can save the money to see doctor! haha! Just incase anything happens.

3)Extra eyeglasses, contact lenses - I cant survive without them! i m consider Partially blind!

4) Skincare ??- Maybe i will buy the sunblock and lotion overseas. Cos their weather is diffrent from ours.

5)Toiletries kit - toothbrush, paste, blah blah blah. basic needs! i will bring them with me !

6) Pencil case and notebooks - I think i need them! haha so i no need to buy again! I have a lot of notebooks i have use. maybe this is the time i will use them wisely.

7)laptop - i will try to get one here before i go! but i have decide which model yet! =)

8)RainCoat?? Pillow?? anymore stuff?

No comments: