Pages

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Blood test.

Seriously. i never like injections! they just freaks me out.
Can u imagine a 19 year old girl in a clinic, struggling around and need 2 to 3 ppl around her.
trying to hold on to her, not to let her move while the doc trying to take samples of her blood.
And thats me! Feel like screaming but Trying very hard not too.
GOD. on the same day i have to take 2 Injections.
2 injected to my body.
1 to be remove away from my body.

Even all my sisters can handle it in a "COOL" manner.
they will say. Is just like an ant bite.
Definitely NOT! to me.!

LOLz but wat to be embarrassed of...... beCos.
Shh.. this is a little secret...
i got this Injection phobia inherited from my DAD.
LOL. my grandma told me, when my dad takes injection.
he will hide under the table when the doctor wasnt looking
haha and everyone will be looking for him. den Found him under the table.

No comments: