Pages

Friday, June 26, 2009

Private organisation?

haha What do we do? lolz
Exchanging Stuffs that we Like! and Talk la.
haha!.
Modified Convo?
Annona: Hey jooli I want u to transfer *this this this* to my hard disk.
Joo li: SAu Tou.
Ean: Wei I saw Paris hilton Kissing Doug. Omg Omg. too much.
Mich: Oh Yea omg. so rude.
Annona: Is that paris Hilton?
Ean: Wei Edward cullens 8 packs!
Mich: where where. i see already la.
Annona: 1.2.3....8 Packs. wow!
While we are gossiping! of cos the hardworking Joo li is busy with the computer and transfering issues!
Computers and Hardisks! Everyone seems busy!


Looking for handsome Guys? ppl? Annona: WHERE?

Joo:Where is my file?


Looking at me? Just Bust taking Pictures!

But Before i attended the Private meeting!
I was basically with my secretary!
haha actually my sister Jia yi!
Delicious! She suggested!

Pesto Spaghetti?


Salad and the Spaghetti



random Salt and Pepper!



Actually we when there just to buy a mouse for her (Jia yi)

ps: found this picture taken during hery's farewell!
Keep looking for mirrors!

No comments: