Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2009

I'm Sorry.

I agree that today, everything din go well as i excepted.
I tot i have prepared the right documents for my visa.
But ended up they need something extra.
I have to trouble so many ppl. and made a mess out of everything.
Sometimes i m feeling, i haven grown out of myself yet.
Still depend a lot on my parents and family members.
Sorry i made such a mess. i wasn't even strong myself.
Was suppose to have an outing with my friends.
again i screwed them up.
Wat more can i say. sorry maybe.
I know my friends all was looking forward for the outing.
Yeap. i din go. Really cant afford anything worst to happen.
I think most ppl will feel, i might not have any problems.
But i tend to keep them to myself. Thinking i m strong.
but i know i m wrong.
This 2 days i was really going nuts with my visa thing.
Maybe cos i wasnt really in a good mood.
everything just din get right.
Obviously, my moods went Up and Down.
I even thought of my past. think bak i wasnt really a good friend.
I regret for making the choice for the moment.
nothing can be done. another sorry i guess.
But everything is already too late.
PS: Sorry to read post such emo stuff here. I just wanted to express myself. (learning to do so, cos i was never good at expressing myself) I m sorry to all the ppl i hurt.
Really love Hannah montana's song "The Climb"
' Life is about the climb, but the view is great.'
thats wat i really wan.
Need a boost up. This song makes me realise a lot of things.
Something that i was feeling all the while.
I can almost see it
That dream I'm dreaming but
There's a voice inside my head sayin,
You'll never reach it,
Every step I'm taking,
Every move I make feels
Lost with no direction
My faith is shaking but
IGot to keep trying
Got to keep my head held high
There's always going to be another mountain
I'm always going to want to make it move
Always going to be an uphill battle,
Sometimes you going to have to lose,
Ain't about how fast I get there,
Ain't about what?s waiting on the other side
It's the climb
The struggles I'm facing,
The chances I'm taking
Sometimes they knock me down but
No I'm not breaking
I may not know it
But these are the moments that
I'm going to remember most yeah
Just got to keep going
And I,I got to be strong
Just keep pushing on

1 comment:

Jayden Ang said...

hey..dont so emo...cheer up..what you feel..i felt before..is alright..visa stuff..really ma fan de..have to go through many stage...even though got mistake..is alright..because is ur first time to apply..dont worry too much ok.